Early morning EMS call brought firefighters out on HWY 805. Firefighters and EMS was having a difficult time finding location. Dispatch called back and found the address was given wrong and the locati...
Congratulations goes to several members. Firefighter Denise Taylor graduated from college, Jr Firefighter Cameron Triplett becomes a freshman and Firefifhter Matthew Corbett received his EMT Intermedi...
The Jenkins Fire Department had the yearly awards dinner on Dec 17, 2018. Awards given included 5 yr service to Roy Triplett and Matt Anderson, 10 yr service to Matthew Corbett, 15 year to Elijah Davi...
1) Firefighters called to Oak Street to an EMS call. On arrival firefighters assisted the patient and checked for injuries. No treatment needed.2) Firefighters called to Oak Street to an EMS call. Letcher EMS responded and requested Firefighter response due to Letcher being on other side of county.
1) Early morning structure fire in Neon brought a page for automatic aid to the call. Ladder 22 responded but was cancelled by Neon while enroute.2) A passer by stopped at firehouse and stated the flower bed at the Post Office was on fire.
1) Firefighters responded to a motor assist in Rite Aid Parking Lot.2) Firefighters responded to Wrights Hollow Circle to an EMS call. Firefighters checked the patient and monitored until ambulance arrived.
Fire units responded to the county line on US 23 to a one vehicle accident. Firefighters aided the driver and prepared the driver for transport upon arrival of the EMS. Fire units assisted with traffic control until vehicle was removed.
1) Firefighters were called to a basement flooding in Straight Row. On arrival firefighters fixed the pump hose and everything worked again.2) Firefighters were paged to a mutual Aid call to assist Dorton Fire Dept at a structure fire.
1) Firefighters responded to Straight Row for an EMS call. Firefighters aided the patient until EMS arrived.2) Police requested assistance with traffic control on Dunham Rd due to a vehicle accident.3) Firefighters were paged to an EMS call on Store Hill in Burdine.
Firefighters responded to a one vehicle accident at the underpass on US 119. On arrival firefighters assisted with traffic control and placed oil dry on roadway. Remained on scene until vehicle was removed.
1) Firefighters responded to a one vehicle accident on US 119 near Fishpond. On arrival firefighters found the vehicle overturned and occupants had got out. Firefighters checked the occupants and treated one.