Congratulations goes to several members. Firefighter Denise Taylor graduated from college, Jr Firefighter Cameron Triplett becomes a freshman and Firefifhter Matthew Corbett received his EMT Intermedi...
The Jenkins Fire Department had the yearly awards dinner on Dec 17, 2018. Awards given included 5 yr service to Roy Triplett and Matt Anderson, 10 yr service to Matthew Corbett, 15 year to Elijah Davi...
1) Early morning structure fire in Neon brought a page for automatic aid to the call. Ladder 22 responded but was cancelled by Neon while enroute.2) A passer by stopped at firehouse and stated the flower bed at the Post Office was on fire.
1) Firefighters responded to a motor assist in Rite Aid Parking Lot.2) Firefighters responded to Wrights Hollow Circle to an EMS call. Firefighters checked the patient and monitored until ambulance arrived.
Fire units responded to the county line on US 23 to a one vehicle accident. Firefighters aided the driver and prepared the driver for transport upon arrival of the EMS. Fire units assisted with traffic control until vehicle was removed.
1) Firefighters were called to a basement flooding in Straight Row. On arrival firefighters fixed the pump hose and everything worked again.2) Firefighters were paged to a mutual Aid call to assist Dorton Fire Dept at a structure fire.
1) Firefighters responded to Straight Row for an EMS call. Firefighters aided the patient until EMS arrived.2) Police requested assistance with traffic control on Dunham Rd due to a vehicle accident.3) Firefighters were paged to an EMS call on Store Hill in Burdine.
Firefighters responded to a one vehicle accident at the underpass on US 119. On arrival firefighters assisted with traffic control and placed oil dry on roadway. Remained on scene until vehicle was removed.
1) Firefighters responded to a one vehicle accident on US 119 near Fishpond. On arrival firefighters found the vehicle overturned and occupants had got out. Firefighters checked the occupants and treated one.
1) Firefighters responded to a forest fire on HWY 3400. Engine 9 line was pulled up hillside as well as firefighters utilizing rakes to control the fire. Foresty Service was notified and arrived and began to work on the fire.
1) Firefighters were called to a vehicle accident on HWY 805 near Burdine School. On arrival firefighters checked the driver and placed oil dry on roadway. Firefighters remained on scene with traffic control until vehicle was removed.2) Public Service Call to City Park.3) Vehicle unlock at Boggs Pha...