Early morning EMS call brought firefighters out on HWY 805. Firefighters and EMS was having a difficult time finding location. Dispatch called back and found the address was given wrong and the locati...
Congratulations goes to several members. Firefighter Denise Taylor graduated from college, Jr Firefighter Cameron Triplett becomes a freshman and Firefifhter Matthew Corbett received his EMT Intermedi...
The Jenkins Fire Department had the yearly awards dinner on Dec 17, 2018. Awards given included 5 yr service to Roy Triplett and Matt Anderson, 10 yr service to Matthew Corbett, 15 year to Elijah Davi...
1) Firefighters responded to a motor assist on HWY 805 at City Hall2)Firefighters responded with Engine 20 and Ladder 27 to the ARH Complex on HWY 805 to an alarm sounding. Firefighters were met by a female that stated there was smoke on the 3 rd floor.
Firefighters were notified of a structure fire on HWY 805 at Nina and Sons. Firefighters arrived on scene and took an attack line inside from Engine 20. Another group took another line from 20 into the building.
Caller notified dispatch of a vehicle accident on HWY 805 about 1/2 mile on HWY. No further information available. Police and fire units searched US 23, 119 and HWY 805 for the accident. Dispatch finally contacted caller that advised the vehicle had left.
1) Firefighters assisted with traffic on Main Street when a vehicle broke down.2) Firefighters responded to an EMS call on Wrights Hollow. On arrival history taken and aided patient. Firefighters assisted patient to ambulance .3) Firefighters responded to a vehicle fire on US 119 .
1) Firefighter responded to a motor assist at Rite Aid parking lot on Main Street.2) Firefighters were paged to an explosion sound in an apartment at Goodwater Falls Apts. Engine 20, 9 and Ladder 22 responded and staged at the bottom of Goodwater Street.
1) Firefighters were called to an early morning EMS call on Payne St. Firefighters gathered information and checked the patient and monitored until EMS arrived.2) Firefighters responded with Engine 9 to Dairy Hollow to the Headstart Building for an alarm.
Firefighters responded to Camden area for a brush fire. On arrival Engine 20's deck gun was used to quickly extinguish most of the fire. Firefighters climbed hillside and utilized shovels to extinguish the remaining fire.
1) Firefighters responded to Mountain Breeze Apts to assist EMS with moving a patient.2) Assisted with traffic control on HWY 805 while AEP was working on a power line.3) Responded to Williams Circle to an EMS call.
Firefighters responded Unit 24 and 21 to assist police with traffic control on US 23 on the mountain. A tractor trailer broke down and on highway. Firefighters remained on scene until vehicle was removed.2) Firefighter responded to Cove Ave to a motor assist.
1) Responded to motor assist at city hall on HWY 805.2)Responded to motor assist at mountain Breeze3)Responded to another motor assist on HWY 805.4) Delivered propane to a resident on BO Hill that needed heat.
1) Firefighters responded to a motor assist on Main Street.2)Firefighters responded to a possible vehicle accident with injuries on US 23. On arrival the driver was checked . Firefighters removed objects from roadway and placed oil dry down on roadway.3) Firefighter found a small grass fire near Dun...