Congratulations goes to several members. Firefighter Denise Taylor graduated from college, Jr Firefighter Cameron Triplett becomes a freshman and Firefifhter Matthew Corbett received his EMT Intermedi...
The Jenkins Fire Department had the yearly awards dinner on Dec 17, 2018. Awards given included 5 yr service to Roy Triplett and Matt Anderson, 10 yr service to Matthew Corbett, 15 year to Elijah Davi...
1) Firefighters responded to the Old Jenkins High School Apartments for an EMS call. Firefighters assisted the resident until EMS arrived.2)Motor assist on US 23 just above the Jenkins High School Exit.
1) Firefighters were called to an EMS call at the old Jenkins High School Apartments. On arrival. firefighters aided the patient until EMS arrived. Firefighters assisted the patient and returned to firehouse.2) Firefighter responded to a motor assist on HWY 805.
Units responded to a one vehicle accident on US 23 at Jenkins Mountain. On arrival the occupants were out. Firefighters checked the occupants and assisted loading patients into the ambulances. Firefighters then placed oil pads and bowie down to control a fluid spill.
1) Firefighters were called to assist in catching a horse that was in the roadway at Store Hill. A firefighter knew someone with a trailer to assist.2) Fire unit was dispatch to an alarm at the Gateway Industrial Park.
1) Firefighters responded to assist EMS in lifting a patient on Brickyard Hill.2) Firefighters responded to a lockout at the Jenkins High School parking lot.3) City Hall requested a unit to assist police with traffic control on US 119 at the Payne Gap Church.
1) Firefighters responded to a 2 vehicle accident on Lakeside Drive. On arrival firefighters found only one vehicle was involved. Firefighters checked the driver to find no injuries. Firefighters placed oil pads under vehicle .
1) Firefighters responded to assist a female that had fallen at her residence on Burdine Rd. Firefighters and EMS assisted her up.2) Firefighters responded to the junction of US 23 and 119 to a 2 vehicle accident.
1) Firefighter responded to Basket Drive for a 911 hang up call. The police was busy with another situation and firefighter went to check. Everything was found to be OK.2) Motor assist on HWY 805. Driver had hit some rocks.
LKLP Headstart had alarm sounded and E20 and L22 responded to the buikding, Firefighters investigated by walk through and thermal imaging camera utilized. Nothing found and all clear made. Units returned to the station.2) Firefighters were paged to a one vehicle accident near Dunham on HWY 805.
Firefighters were called to an ATV accident off of HWY 805. Dispatch notified that there were 2 patients. Firefighters had to respond with the Polaris due to location of accident. Firefighters and Neon EMS brought the patients to an awaiting ambulance at the Raven Rock Golf Course.
1) Engine 20 escorted the USA Charity EMS ride from the Pike County Line to the Virginia State Line.2) Tree was cut down and knocked a power line across US 119 in the Payne Gap area. Units responded and assisted with traffic control until roadway was cleared.3)ATV accident on a strip mine area near ...
Firefighters were called to US 23 at junction of 3086 for a two vehicle accident. On arrival EMS was on scene with the patients. Firefighters assisted EMS and traffic control. Firefighters also placed oil dry on highway for leaks from both vehicles.
1) Firefighter responded to a motor assist on HWY 805.2)Engine 9 was used to spray down the softball field on Lakeside Drive,3)Engine 20 responded to the ARH Complex on Main Street. An alarm had sounded.
1) Firefighters responded to an early morning EMS call in Dairy Hollow. Firefighters checked the patient and monitored until EMS arrived. Firefighters assisted EMS crew with loading the patient.2) EMS was busy with several calls and requested fire department to respond to Shaney Hollow to a call of ...