Congratulations goes to several members. Firefighter Denise Taylor graduated from college, Jr Firefighter Cameron Triplett becomes a freshman and Firefifhter Matthew Corbett received his EMT Intermedi...
The Jenkins Fire Department had the yearly awards dinner on Dec 17, 2018. Awards given included 5 yr service to Roy Triplett and Matt Anderson, 10 yr service to Matthew Corbett, 15 year to Elijah Davi...
1) Firefighters were called to an early morning EMS call on Payne St. Firefighters gathered information and checked the patient and monitored until EMS arrived.2) Firefighters responded with Engine 9 to Dairy Hollow to the Headstart Building for an alarm.
Firefighters responded to Camden area for a brush fire. On arrival Engine 20's deck gun was used to quickly extinguish most of the fire. Firefighters climbed hillside and utilized shovels to extinguish the remaining fire.
1) Firefighters responded to Mountain Breeze Apts to assist EMS with moving a patient.2) Assisted with traffic control on HWY 805 while AEP was working on a power line.3) Responded to Williams Circle to an EMS call.
Firefighters responded Unit 24 and 21 to assist police with traffic control on US 23 on the mountain. A tractor trailer broke down and on highway. Firefighters remained on scene until vehicle was removed.2) Firefighter responded to Cove Ave to a motor assist.
1) Responded to motor assist at city hall on HWY 805.2)Responded to motor assist at mountain Breeze3)Responded to another motor assist on HWY 805.4) Delivered propane to a resident on BO Hill that needed heat.
1) Firefighters responded to a motor assist on Main Street.2)Firefighters responded to a possible vehicle accident with injuries on US 23. On arrival the driver was checked . Firefighters removed objects from roadway and placed oil dry down on roadway.3) Firefighter found a small grass fire near Dun...
1) Firefighters were paged to assist Neon Fire Dept with a 2 vehicle accident on US 119 near Kona. Fire units responded and Rescue was used to extricate one vehicle while Engine 9 crew was extricating the other vehicle.
1) Firefighters responded back to the Headstart Building for alarm sounding. Firefighters rechecked the building and notified key holder and reset the alarm.2) Firefighters were called to Millstone to assist Neon Fire Dept with a structure fire.
1) Firefighters responded to an EMS call on Lakeside Drive. Firefighters assisted EMS crews.2) Vehicle reported over hillside on HWY 3409. First firefighter on scene found no one in vehicle or around the area.
Engine 20 and Ladder 27 responded to Mountain Breeze Apartments. On arrival firefighters made enterance to apartment. Firefighters searched apartment and found no sign of a fire. It appeared grease on the stove may had smoked the apartment to cause the alarm.
Firefighters responded to HWY 805 to a vehicle accident. A vehicle went off the roadway and hit a parked van. Occupants were checked and EMS was called to scene, Firefighters assisted with traffic control and contained leaks from the vehicles.