Many things have occurred inside the fire department in the last 2 months:New member of the Jenkins Fire Family was born on April 27, 2003 to Matthew and Heather Corbett; named Lukas Richard Corbett ....
Congratulations goes to several members. Firefighter Denise Taylor graduated from college, Jr Firefighter Cameron Triplett becomes a freshman and Firefifhter Matthew Corbett received his EMT Intermedi...
The Jenkins Fire Department had the yearly awards dinner on Dec 17, 2018. Awards given included 5 yr service to Roy Triplett and Matt Anderson, 10 yr service to Matthew Corbett, 15 year to Elijah Davi...
1) Firefighters responded to a one vehicle accident on US 23. Firefighters arrived and assisted with traffic control and treated the driver for injuries and prepared for transport. 2) Firefighters were called to a possible entrapment vehicle accident.
Firefighters were called to Freedom Lane to an EMS call. On arrival history was gathered and vitals taken and patient was watched until EMS arrived to transport. After the patient had been transported, some of the firefighters utilized the polaris to backtrack the patients footsteps to try to obta...
Fire Units responded to a two vehicle accident on Main Street at the post office. On arrival firefighters checked occupants and assisted with traffic control. Firefighters prepared one patient for transport by EMS.
Firefighters responded to a vehicle accident with injuries on HWY 3086. On arrival firefighters securred the vehicle and one firefighter made enterance from back to check the driver. Firefighters extricated the driver and assisted EMS in preparing the patient for transport.
Firefighters responded to Wyatts Drive In to smoke in building. Firefighters checked the building with a thermal imaging camera but no fire found. The ice cream machine was the cause and the breaker was kicked until it could be serviced.
1) Firefighters responded with Rescue 26 to a traffic accident with possible injuries in front of the Community Trust Bank on HWY 805. On arrival, it was found no injuries and minor damage. Firefighters assisted with traffic control until HWY was cleared.
1) Someone had brought a subject to the fire station after being injuried. Firefighters checked the patient and treated the injury until family arrived to take the patient to residence. 2) Firefighters responded to a structure fire in Haymond to assist Neon Fire Department.
Firefighters responded with Engine 20 to an automatic aid call to assist Neon Fire Dept with a structure fire in the Haymond community. Firefighters assisted with extinguishment and overhaul during the early morning fire.
Firefighters responded to a one vehicle accident with injurieson US 23 near the Pike County Line. On arrival, firefighters found driver refused EMS and was OK. Fire Department was not needed and returned to station.
1) Early morning the firefighters responded to a resident on Freedom Lane. Firefighters checked one patient and remained with patient for a time. EMS arrived and patient refused transport. Firefighters assisted in moving another residence of the home.
1) Firefighters responded to power line down on Main Street in the early morning. Firefighters asssited with traffic control until the power company arrived and cleared the line. FIrefighters also checked Hardees breaker box by a request of an employee.
1) Firefighters assisted a motorist at the Double Kwick Market on Main Street. 2) Firefighters were called to a one vehicle accident with injuries in front of Rite Aid on Main Street. First unit arrived and found no accident.