Early morning EMS call brought firefighters out on HWY 805. Firefighters and EMS was having a difficult time finding location. Dispatch called back and found the address was given wrong and the locati...
Congratulations goes to several members. Firefighter Denise Taylor graduated from college, Jr Firefighter Cameron Triplett becomes a freshman and Firefifhter Matthew Corbett received his EMT Intermedi...
The Jenkins Fire Department had the yearly awards dinner on Dec 17, 2018. Awards given included 5 yr service to Roy Triplett and Matt Anderson, 10 yr service to Matthew Corbett, 15 year to Elijah Davi...
Firefighters were called to Cove Street to a tree that was falling. Firefighters checked the area and advised the tree would fall into a vacant lot.2) Firefighters were called back to Cove Street when the tree fell.
Firefighters responded to a two vehicle accident on HWY 3086. On arrival firefighters checked 6 patients and assisted with traffic control. No patients were transported. Fire unit remained on scene until vehicles were removed.
Called to an EMS call at Little Oak Street. Firefighters aided the patient until EMS arrived. Firefighters assisted EMS with loading the patient and responded to the WINGS Helipad. Fly out was canceled due to weather so EMS transported to Whitesburg ARH.
Firefighter responded to HWY 805 for a motor assist.2) Fire units responded to HWY 805 to the Horseshoe Curve for a non injury vehicle accident. Firefighters assisted with traffic control until vehicles were removed.3) Firefighters responded to an EMS call in Ginseng Drive.
Firefighters responded to Payne Street for a bathroom fire. Firefighters entered the home and utilized a thermal imaging camera to find fire in a wall and attic. Engine 20 attack lines inside and outside was utilized to extinguish the fire.
1) Firefighters responded to an EMS call at Mountain Breeze Apartments. On arrival firefighters obtained vitals and history. EMS arrived and firefighters assisted with loading the patient.2) Firefighters responded to Mountain Breeze Apartments to a stove arcing.
1) Firefighters were called to HWY 805 at Number One Bottom for a tree in roadway. State Highway Department was contacted and firefighters utilized lights from Rescue 31 to light the scene.2) Rescue was leaving the first call when firefighters were contacted of a vehicle accident on US 23 at Virgini...
1) Fire unit responded to Amphitheater Road to remove a tree from roadway.2) Firefighters responded to a tree on vehicle on HWY 805. On arrival the driver was out. Firefighters aided the driver and utilized saws to remove the tree from the vehicle and roadway.
1) Someone stopped by firehouse to advise there were hay bails in roadway on HWY 805. Unit responded and firefighters removed the hay from the roadway.2) Firefighters responded to an EMS call on Bellaire Drive.
1) Firefighters were called to an early morning EMS call in front of the firehouse. Firefighters aided the patient until EMS arrived and transported.2) Firefighters were called to a grease fire on US 119 North.
Fire unit responded to Royal Melbourne Lane for an alarm activation. On arrival firefighters investigated the alarm and found a golf cart plugged into battery charger causing a smell. Firefighters had vented the garage and alarm has ceased.
1) Firefighters responded to US 119 near Fishpond to a motorcycle vs vehicle. On arrival firefighters checked the drivers for injuries. On arrival of EMS firefighters transferred patient care.2) Responded to a vehicle accident on US 23 near US 119 Junction.
1) Fire units responded to a vehicle accident on US 23 near US 119 Junction. On arrival firefighters checked the occupants for injuries and assisted with traffic control.2) Fire unit responded from accident to Gateway Industrial Park for an EMS call.
Firefighters called to an early morning call to rescue occupants in vehicle from the mud. Units responded to the strip mine road and found the four occupants and placed blankets on and transported to residence.2) Firefighters responded to Lakeside Drive to assist a resident.