Congratulations goes to several members. Firefighter Denise Taylor graduated from college, Jr Firefighter Cameron Triplett becomes a freshman and Firefifhter Matthew Corbett received his EMT Intermedi...
The Jenkins Fire Department had the yearly awards dinner on Dec 17, 2018. Awards given included 5 yr service to Roy Triplett and Matt Anderson, 10 yr service to Matthew Corbett, 15 year to Elijah Davi...
1) Firefighters responded to an EMS call at Mountain Breeze Apartments. On arrival firefighters obtained vitals and history. EMS arrived and firefighters assisted with loading the patient.2) Firefighters responded to Mountain Breeze Apartments to a stove arcing.
1) Firefighters were called to HWY 805 at Number One Bottom for a tree in roadway. State Highway Department was contacted and firefighters utilized lights from Rescue 31 to light the scene.2) Rescue was leaving the first call when firefighters were contacted of a vehicle accident on US 23 at Virgini...
1) Fire unit responded to Amphitheater Road to remove a tree from roadway.2) Firefighters responded to a tree on vehicle on HWY 805. On arrival the driver was out. Firefighters aided the driver and utilized saws to remove the tree from the vehicle and roadway.
1) Someone stopped by firehouse to advise there were hay bails in roadway on HWY 805. Unit responded and firefighters removed the hay from the roadway.2) Firefighters responded to an EMS call on Bellaire Drive.
1) Firefighters were called to an early morning EMS call in front of the firehouse. Firefighters aided the patient until EMS arrived and transported.2) Firefighters were called to a grease fire on US 119 North.
Fire unit responded to Royal Melbourne Lane for an alarm activation. On arrival firefighters investigated the alarm and found a golf cart plugged into battery charger causing a smell. Firefighters had vented the garage and alarm has ceased.
1) Firefighters responded to US 119 near Fishpond to a motorcycle vs vehicle. On arrival firefighters checked the drivers for injuries. On arrival of EMS firefighters transferred patient care.2) Responded to a vehicle accident on US 23 near US 119 Junction.
1) Fire units responded to a vehicle accident on US 23 near US 119 Junction. On arrival firefighters checked the occupants for injuries and assisted with traffic control.2) Fire unit responded from accident to Gateway Industrial Park for an EMS call.
Firefighters called to an early morning call to rescue occupants in vehicle from the mud. Units responded to the strip mine road and found the four occupants and placed blankets on and transported to residence.2) Firefighters responded to Lakeside Drive to assist a resident.
1) Early morning vehicle accident on US 23 North near US 119. On arrival firefighters assisted with traffic control and placed oil dry on highway. Units remained on scene until vehicle removed.2) Called to an EMS call on Store Hill Burdine.