Congratulations goes to several members. Firefighter Denise Taylor graduated from college, Jr Firefighter Cameron Triplett becomes a freshman and Firefifhter Matthew Corbett received his EMT Intermedi...
The Jenkins Fire Department had the yearly awards dinner on Dec 17, 2018. Awards given included 5 yr service to Roy Triplett and Matt Anderson, 10 yr service to Matthew Corbett, 15 year to Elijah Davi...
1) Firefighters responded to a one vehicle accident on US 23 North. Firefighters assisted with traffic control until the vehicle was removed.2) Firefighters responded to a water heater busted on Improvement Branch.
Fire units responded to Jenkins High School Apartments for an alarm. On arrival firefighters found someone had been cooking and removed the pan from stove. Firefighters opened the windows and reset the alarm.
Firefighters paged to Dialysis Center for an EMS call. On arrival EMS was aiding the patient. The crew was on scene for another patient. Other EMS arrived and patient was loaded and transported to the helipad.
1) Firefighters responded to an early morning alarm at the ARH complex. Firefighters notified the key holder and entered the building. A walk through was conducted and nothing found.2) Units was dispatched again to the ARH complex for another alarm.
Firefighters responded to a one vehicle accident on US 23 near the US 119 junction. On arrival firefighters checked on the driver and assisted with traffic control. EMS arrived and firefighters assisted with moving the patient and loading the patient.
1) Firefighters responded to Rocky Hollow for a tree on power line. Firefighters secured the area and notified power company. Unit remained on scene until AEP arrived.2) Fire units responded to Haymond for a structure fire.
Fire Units responded to US 23 and HWY 3086 Junction for a two vehicle accident. On arrival firefighters checked the occupants. Firefighters assisted with traffic control and cleared highway. Rescue 31 was utilized for lighting.
1) Fire units responded to a two vehicle accident on US 119 North. On arrival firefighters assisted with traffic after finding no injuries. Firefighters utilized extrication tools to move a piece of one vehicle to able the towing service to remove the vehicle.
1) Early morning motor assist on Mountain Breeze Road.2) Firefighters responded to an alarm on HWY 3409 in McRoberts. Engine 20 was in route and reported the unit was in route but advised dispatch it was secondary area of response.