Early morning EMS call brought firefighters out on HWY 805. Firefighters and EMS was having a difficult time finding location. Dispatch called back and found the address was given wrong and the locati...
Congratulations goes to several members. Firefighter Denise Taylor graduated from college, Jr Firefighter Cameron Triplett becomes a freshman and Firefifhter Matthew Corbett received his EMT Intermedi...
The Jenkins Fire Department had the yearly awards dinner on Dec 17, 2018. Awards given included 5 yr service to Roy Triplett and Matt Anderson, 10 yr service to Matthew Corbett, 15 year to Elijah Davi...
Firefighters called to Mountain Breeze Road for an EMS call. On arrival firefighters aided the patient until EMS arrived.A phone call to the firehouse sent the squad to US 119 for a report of smoke in the area.Firefighters were called to Brick Street for an EMS call.
1) Firefighters responded to the Dollar Store for an EMS call. On arrival firefighters obtained history and vitals prior to EMS arrival.2) Firefighters were called to a 2 vehicle accident on US 119. On arrival firefighters assisted EMS and traffic control.
Shortly after the New Year, fire units responded to US 23 for a one vehicle accident. On arrival firefighters aided the driver until EMS arrived. Firefighters assisted EMS . Vehicle was off roadway and units returned to the firehouse.
1) Alarm sounding at the radio station tower on top of mountain. Units responded and found no fire. Owner contacted.2) Called to an EMS Call on HWY 805. On arrival firefighters aided the patient until EMS arrived.
1) Neon EMS requested assistance on HWY 343 in McRoberts. On arrival firefighters aided the EMS crew.2) Firefighters responded to an EMS call on HWY 3400. On arrival firefighters aided the patient until EMS arrived.3) Firefighters responded to Libby Lane for an EMS call.
1) Firefighter responded to HWY 805 for an owl inside an apartment. Firefighter was able to remove the owl without injuries.2) Wellness check at the Double Kwick Store. Firefighter requested police for further assistance.
1) Firefighters responded to a missing child on Wyatts Hollow. On arrival information gathered. The child was found with the father who had went to the store.2) Firefighters responded to Yonts Fork in Jackhorn to assist Neon Fire Department on a structure fire.
Fire Units responded to Verna Heights for a power line down. On arrival it was found someone had cut a tree down with out permission and took the tree causing the power line to fall. The line was away from roadway and homes.
Vehicle unlock at Walgreens.2) Firefighters were called to a vehicle accident on HWY 805. On arrival firefighters aided the driver and assisted EMS crews. Firefighters swept glass from roadway and remained on scene until highway was cleared.
Motor assist at the Dollar General Store.2) Firefighters responded to an EMS call in Wheaton Hollow. On arrival firefighters aided the patient until EMS arrived. Firefighters assisted EMS in transport as well.
Firefighters were alerted of a possible fire near Raven Rock. It was rainy and firefighters were concern of a building in the area that may had appeared to be a wild land fire. Units responded and checked the area for a fire but nothing was found.