Congratulations goes to several members. Firefighter Denise Taylor graduated from college, Jr Firefighter Cameron Triplett becomes a freshman and Firefifhter Matthew Corbett received his EMT Intermedi...
The Jenkins Fire Department had the yearly awards dinner on Dec 17, 2018. Awards given included 5 yr service to Roy Triplett and Matt Anderson, 10 yr service to Matthew Corbett, 15 year to Elijah Davi...
1) Firefighters responded to Dairy Hollow and removed a tree from roadway.2) Firefighters called to Mountain Breeze to a two vehicle accident. On arrival the drivers were checked for injuries and firefighters assisted with traffic control.
1) Firefighters responded to a cat in a tree in the Mudtown area. Firefighters rescued the cat.2) Caller advised of an accident on US 23 near the Jenkins High School. Units responded and found nothing. Units searched US 23, US 119 and HWY 805.
1) Firefighters responded to an ATV accident on US 119. On arrival firefighters assisted EMS. Firefighter Corbett assisted EMS to WARH.2) Firefighters responded to an EMS call on Smokey Row. On arrival firefighters obtained history and vitals.
1) Firefighters responded to Happy Hollow to a fallen tree. Firefighters utilized saws to remove the tree from the roadway.2) Firefighters responded to US 23 US 119 Junction for a vehicle accident. On arrival firefighters aided the occupants until EMS arrived.
Firefighters responded to an EMS call on HWY 805. On arrival history and vitals taken. Firefighters aided the patient until EMS arrived. Firefighters assisted EMS with loading the patient.2) Same time as first call, firefighters responded to Little Biggs Road in McRoberts to assist EMS on a call.
Firefighters were called to Cove Street to a tree that was falling. Firefighters checked the area and advised the tree would fall into a vacant lot.2) Firefighters were called back to Cove Street when the tree fell.
Firefighters responded to a two vehicle accident on HWY 3086. On arrival firefighters checked 6 patients and assisted with traffic control. No patients were transported. Fire unit remained on scene until vehicles were removed.
Called to an EMS call at Little Oak Street. Firefighters aided the patient until EMS arrived. Firefighters assisted EMS with loading the patient and responded to the WINGS Helipad. Fly out was canceled due to weather so EMS transported to Whitesburg ARH.
Firefighter responded to HWY 805 for a motor assist.2) Fire units responded to HWY 805 to the Horseshoe Curve for a non injury vehicle accident. Firefighters assisted with traffic control until vehicles were removed.3) Firefighters responded to an EMS call in Ginseng Drive.
Firefighters responded to Payne Street for a bathroom fire. Firefighters entered the home and utilized a thermal imaging camera to find fire in a wall and attic. Engine 20 attack lines inside and outside was utilized to extinguish the fire.
1) Firefighters responded to an EMS call at Mountain Breeze Apartments. On arrival firefighters obtained vitals and history. EMS arrived and firefighters assisted with loading the patient.2) Firefighters responded to Mountain Breeze Apartments to a stove arcing.
1) Firefighters were called to HWY 805 at Number One Bottom for a tree in roadway. State Highway Department was contacted and firefighters utilized lights from Rescue 31 to light the scene.2) Rescue was leaving the first call when firefighters were contacted of a vehicle accident on US 23 at Virgini...
1) Fire unit responded to Amphitheater Road to remove a tree from roadway.2) Firefighters responded to a tree on vehicle on HWY 805. On arrival the driver was out. Firefighters aided the driver and utilized saws to remove the tree from the vehicle and roadway.