Early morning EMS call brought firefighters out on HWY 805. Firefighters and EMS was having a difficult time finding location. Dispatch called back and found the address was given wrong and the locati...
Congratulations goes to several members. Firefighter Denise Taylor graduated from college, Jr Firefighter Cameron Triplett becomes a freshman and Firefifhter Matthew Corbett received his EMT Intermedi...
The Jenkins Fire Department had the yearly awards dinner on Dec 17, 2018. Awards given included 5 yr service to Roy Triplett and Matt Anderson, 10 yr service to Matthew Corbett, 15 year to Elijah Davi...
1) Firefighters were paged to an early morning EMS call on High Street. No address was found and call was traced to Libby Lane. Units responded and found the call to be a false alarm. Suspect was found.2) Firefighters called to an EMS call at the Jenkins High School Apartments.
1) Firefighters responded to Mountain Breeze Apartments for an EMS call. Firefighters obtained history and aided the patient until EMS arrived.2) Firefighters responded to Dunham Mountain for a tree in the roadway.
1) Firefighters responded to a one vehicle accident on US 119 near Fishpond. Firefighters assisted with traffic control until vehicle was removed.2) Firefighters responded to trees down on HWY 805. Firefighters began removing three trees from Forest Hills to Number 3 Hollow.
1) Firefighters were called to the City Sewer Plant where a cylinder had began to leak. Cylinder company arrived and firefighter prepared the cylinder to be removed. Company then removed the cylinder from the facility.2) Firefighters responded to the City Pool for a motor assist.
1) Firefighters were dispatched to Number 6 Hollow in the early morning hours for a water line break. On arrival it was found that the line was a surface line and that city hall should be notified Monday,2) Called to Mountain Breeze Apartments for water coming from ceiling.
1) Firefighters responded to a 2 vehicle accident near US 119 on US 23. On arrival firefighters assisted with traffic control and checked occupants. Firefighters assisted EMS crew. Fire units remained on scene until vehicles were removed.
1) Engine 9 responded to US 23 for a vehicle accident. On arrival firefighters checked the driver and secured the accident area. Unit remained on scene until the vehicle was removed.2) Received another call of a vehicle accident further up the mountain on US 23.
1) Firefighters were called early morning to a mutual aid call on US 119 near Kona for a vehicle accident. Police requested a unit to clean highway from the accident.2) Unit responded to Lakeside Drive to check on a cat in a tree.
1) Firefighters were called to a brush fire on HWY 3409. On arrival a hose line from Engine 9 and hand tolls were utilized to extinguish the fire.2) Firefighters were requested to respond to Dairy Hollow for an EMS call.
1) A person at Cash Express requested Firefighters to check vitals .2) Firefighters responded to a 2 vehicle accident on US 119 at Intersection of US 23. On arrival firefighters aided the occupants until EMS arrived.