Early morning EMS call brought firefighters out on HWY 805. Firefighters and EMS was having a difficult time finding location. Dispatch called back and found the address was given wrong and the locati...
Congratulations goes to several members. Firefighter Denise Taylor graduated from college, Jr Firefighter Cameron Triplett becomes a freshman and Firefifhter Matthew Corbett received his EMT Intermedi...
The Jenkins Fire Department had the yearly awards dinner on Dec 17, 2018. Awards given included 5 yr service to Roy Triplett and Matt Anderson, 10 yr service to Matthew Corbett, 15 year to Elijah Davi...
1) Firefighters responded to Lakeside Drive to assist a residence with a ring that had to be removed.2) Firefighters responded to Cottage Row to an EMS call. On arrival firefighters obtained history and aided the patient until EMS arrived.
1) Firefighters responded to a vehicle accident in the early hours on US 119 near Fishpond Lake. On arrival firefighters aided the driver until EMS arrived. Firefighters assisted with loading the patient.
Firefighters called to Hardees for an EMS call. Firefighters obtained information and vitals and assisted patient until EMS arrived.2) Vehicle unlock at Mountain Breeze Apartments3) Firefighters responded to Joes Branch for an EMS call..
1) Motor assist at the Save A Lot Market parking lot.2) Vehicle unlock in Improvement Branch.3) EMS call in Overlook Terrace. On arrival firefighters aided the patient until EMS arrived. Firefighters assisted EMS with loading the patient.
1) Firefighters called to an EMS call on HWY 805 but canceled while in route,2) Firefighters alerted to a female in roadway on Main Street. Firefighters assisted the female out of roadway and aided the patient until EMS arrived.
1) Firefighters responded to East Jenkins for a motor assist.2) Firefighters responded to a 2 vehicle accident on US 23 at the intersection of HWY 3086. On arrival firefighters assisted the occupants and prepared the patients for transport.
1) Firefighter responded to Forest Hill Circle to remove a tree from roadway.2) Firefighters responded to a one vehicle accident on US 23 at US 119 Intersection. On arrival firefighters checked the driver and assisted with traffic control until vehicle was removed.
Firefighters responded to an EMS call on Brickyard Hill. Firefighters assisted EMS with moving the patient.2) Firefighters were called to an EMS call on Little Oak Street. On arrival firefighters entered the residence and checked the patient and assisted EMS with loading the patient.3) Firefighter i...
1) Firefighter was requested to check the Save a Lot Market after a smell of smoke. Firefighter utilized a thermal imaging camera to check the store and nothing was found.2) Firefighters were called to a one vehicle accident near the intersection of US 23 and US 119.
1) Firefighters responded to an EMS call in Rocky Hollow. On arrival firefighters obtained history and vitals. Firefighters aided the patient until Letcher EMS arrived for transport.2) Firefighters responded to an alarm at KRCC in the Industrial Park.
1) Letcher Sheriff's Office requested Jenkins Police assistance on Job 31. Firefighters transported the police to scene and transported detainees to the police cruiser.2) Firefighters responded to an EMS call on B&O Hill.
1) Motor assist on HWY 805.2) Vehicle unlock a Save A Lot parking lot.3) Fire Units responded to smoke in structure. On arrival firefighters checked the structure utilizing the thermal imaging camera. No fire found.