Congratulations goes to several members. Firefighter Denise Taylor graduated from college, Jr Firefighter Cameron Triplett becomes a freshman and Firefifhter Matthew Corbett received his EMT Intermedi...
The Jenkins Fire Department had the yearly awards dinner on Dec 17, 2018. Awards given included 5 yr service to Roy Triplett and Matt Anderson, 10 yr service to Matthew Corbett, 15 year to Elijah Davi...
1) Firefighters responded to East Jenkins for a motor assist.2) Firefighters responded to a 2 vehicle accident on US 23 at the intersection of HWY 3086. On arrival firefighters assisted the occupants and prepared the patients for transport.
1) Firefighter responded to Forest Hill Circle to remove a tree from roadway.2) Firefighters responded to a one vehicle accident on US 23 at US 119 Intersection. On arrival firefighters checked the driver and assisted with traffic control until vehicle was removed.
Firefighters responded to an EMS call on Brickyard Hill. Firefighters assisted EMS with moving the patient.2) Firefighters were called to an EMS call on Little Oak Street. On arrival firefighters entered the residence and checked the patient and assisted EMS with loading the patient.3) Firefighter i...
1) Firefighter was requested to check the Save a Lot Market after a smell of smoke. Firefighter utilized a thermal imaging camera to check the store and nothing was found.2) Firefighters were called to a one vehicle accident near the intersection of US 23 and US 119.
1) Firefighters responded to an EMS call in Rocky Hollow. On arrival firefighters obtained history and vitals. Firefighters aided the patient until Letcher EMS arrived for transport.2) Firefighters responded to an alarm at KRCC in the Industrial Park.
1) Letcher Sheriff's Office requested Jenkins Police assistance on Job 31. Firefighters transported the police to scene and transported detainees to the police cruiser.2) Firefighters responded to an EMS call on B&O Hill.
1) Motor assist on HWY 805.2) Vehicle unlock a Save A Lot parking lot.3) Fire Units responded to smoke in structure. On arrival firefighters checked the structure utilizing the thermal imaging camera. No fire found.
1) Firefighters responded to an EMS call on Store Hill Dunham. On arrival firefighters had to forcible entry, Firefighters assisted EMS crews in moving the patient.2) Firefighters assisted with removing water from a basement on Goodwater Street.
Rescue 31 responded to US 119 to a 2 vehicle accident. On arrival firefighters assisted with traffic control and removed the hazards from the roadway. Firefighters assisted moving one vehicle off roadway.
1) Ladder 27 responded to Cargo Lane to utilize the ladder to remove a cat from a tree,2) Firefighters responded to Dairy Hollow to a forest fire. Firefighters made a fire line and extinguish areas of the fire utilizing hand tools.
1) Firefighters called to a vehicle fire on US 119 near the underpass. Engine 20 went in route but was canceled. Engine 9 remained at firehouse while Engine 20 continued to scene to check the vehicle.2) Motor assist on HWY 805