Early morning EMS call brought firefighters out on HWY 805. Firefighters and EMS was having a difficult time finding location. Dispatch called back and found the address was given wrong and the locati...
Congratulations goes to several members. Firefighter Denise Taylor graduated from college, Jr Firefighter Cameron Triplett becomes a freshman and Firefifhter Matthew Corbett received his EMT Intermedi...
The Jenkins Fire Department had the yearly awards dinner on Dec 17, 2018. Awards given included 5 yr service to Roy Triplett and Matt Anderson, 10 yr service to Matthew Corbett, 15 year to Elijah Davi...
1) One vehicle accident on US 23 North. Firefighters assisted with traffic control until vehicle was removed.2) EMS call in Number 2 Bottom. On arrival firefighters aided the patient until EMS arrived.
1) Firefighters were called to smoke coming from a building on HWY 805. Fire Department was canceled, someone had a fire in a wood stove.2) Firefighters called to a tractor trailer accident on US 23. On arrival firefighters contained a leak from the fuel tank.
1) Firefighters called to a vehicle accident on US 23 on Jenkins Mountain. Before leaving the station, fire department was canceled .2)Vehicle unlock on Dunham Road.3) Vehicle unlock in Wrights Hollow.4) Vehicle accident on US 23 on Jenkins Mountain.
Early morning call to smoke in a home on Oak Street. On arrival firefighters utilized the thermal imaging camera and ventilation fan to remove the smoke. More smoke coming from vents and heat pump was shut off.
Fire units responded to US 119 near Fishpond Lake to a one vehicle accident. On arrival firefighters checked for injuries and assisted with traffic control. Units remained on scene until vehicle was removed from highway.
1) Firefighters responded to US 119 at Cargo Lane for a vehicle over embankment. On arrival firefighters prepared the occupants for transport by EMS. Units remained on scene until vehicle was removed.2) Fire units assisted with traffic control on US 23 North at a one vehicle accident.
1) Firefighters called to house fire on Lakeside Drive. On arrival of Engine 20 Firefighters found smoke coming from attic area. Firefighters made entrance to find the fire in a bed and attic area. The fire was quickly extinguished and firefighters overhauled the area.
1) Firefighters called to a vehicle accident on US 119 near HWY 3400. On arrival firefighters assisted with traffic control and placed oil dry on fluids in roadway. Firefighters remained on scene until another call came.2) Firefighters responded to another vehicle accident on US 119 North involving ...
Called to a structure fire in Improvement Branch. Engine 20 arrived and firefighters advised fire was extinguished. Other units were told to standby. Firefighters entered the structure and removed objects and watered down the burnt area.
Called to an EMS call. Location rechecked and found it was located in Pike County and fire unit could cancel.2) Fire Department was called to a structure fire in Improvement Branch. On arrival neighbors stated they were outside and saw flames inside the house.
Someone stopped at the Firehouse and advised of a vehicle accident on HWY 805. On arrival firefighters assisted with traffic control and checked the driver for injuries. Firefighter remained on the scene until the highway was cleared and opened.