Congratulations goes to several members. Firefighter Denise Taylor graduated from college, Jr Firefighter Cameron Triplett becomes a freshman and Firefifhter Matthew Corbett received his EMT Intermedi...
The Jenkins Fire Department had the yearly awards dinner on Dec 17, 2018. Awards given included 5 yr service to Roy Triplett and Matt Anderson, 10 yr service to Matthew Corbett, 15 year to Elijah Davi...
1) Engine 9 responded to US 23 for a vehicle accident. On arrival firefighters checked the driver and secured the accident area. Unit remained on scene until the vehicle was removed.2) Received another call of a vehicle accident further up the mountain on US 23.
1) Firefighters were called early morning to a mutual aid call on US 119 near Kona for a vehicle accident. Police requested a unit to clean highway from the accident.2) Unit responded to Lakeside Drive to check on a cat in a tree.
1) Firefighters were called to a brush fire on HWY 3409. On arrival a hose line from Engine 9 and hand tolls were utilized to extinguish the fire.2) Firefighters were requested to respond to Dairy Hollow for an EMS call.
1) A person at Cash Express requested Firefighters to check vitals .2) Firefighters responded to a 2 vehicle accident on US 119 at Intersection of US 23. On arrival firefighters aided the occupants until EMS arrived.
1) Firefighters responded to Lakeside Drive to assist a residence with a ring that had to be removed.2) Firefighters responded to Cottage Row to an EMS call. On arrival firefighters obtained history and aided the patient until EMS arrived.
1) Firefighters responded to a vehicle accident in the early hours on US 119 near Fishpond Lake. On arrival firefighters aided the driver until EMS arrived. Firefighters assisted with loading the patient.
Firefighters called to Hardees for an EMS call. Firefighters obtained information and vitals and assisted patient until EMS arrived.2) Vehicle unlock at Mountain Breeze Apartments3) Firefighters responded to Joes Branch for an EMS call..
1) Motor assist at the Save A Lot Market parking lot.2) Vehicle unlock in Improvement Branch.3) EMS call in Overlook Terrace. On arrival firefighters aided the patient until EMS arrived. Firefighters assisted EMS with loading the patient.
1) Firefighters called to an EMS call on HWY 805 but canceled while in route,2) Firefighters alerted to a female in roadway on Main Street. Firefighters assisted the female out of roadway and aided the patient until EMS arrived.